Educare has two aspects : worldly and spiritual. Worldly education brings out the
latent knowledge pertaining to the physical world. Spiritual education brings out
the inherent divinity in man. So, both worldly and spiritual education, are essential,
without which the human life has no value. Bhagwan
Sri Sathya Sai Baba
The guiding principles of the term Sathya Sai Educare in context of education are
- Divinity permeates in the entire universe and all creation is sacred.
- Divinity is love and it is manifested as the universal human value.
- The purpose of education is for living a fully human and spiritual life Sathya Sai
Educare enables students to realize their spiritual heritage.
- The end of education is character and character manifests as the unity of thought,
word and deed.
We expect parents to realize the importance of the processes adopted by the school
to facilitate learning of the child and make their own positive contribution at
home. To help parents to carry out their moral responsibility we conduct workshop
on Good Parenting twice a year.
- Combining spiritual and secular education in curricular, co-curricular, and extra-
curricular activities through the integration of human values in the school curriculum;
- Creating an environment and culture of selfless Love conducive to the emergence
of universal human values;
- Use of the five learning techniques ( storytelling readings from spiritual literature;
prayer and quotations; silent sitting and meditation; devotional group singing group
activities and community service) as strategies that are experiential and transformational;
- Emphasis on the teacher as exemplar of the universal human values;
- Fostering self- discipline, and discrimination through realization that the conscience
is the ultimate criterion to distinguish right from wrong, good from bad in human
- Providing a rationale, intellectual and intuitive basis for spirituality in daily
life, emphasizing the unity of "head, heart, and hand" (3 HV).